Canada is full of bears! Lots of bears! I have so wanted to get a picture of one to show everyone, but most of them have been out at night, but those don't make for good photos. (Besides the fact that I am not so fool-hardy as to run around at night trying to snap photos of bears!) Anyway, last month there was a little cub that decided Fountainview would make a great home. No one ever saw his mommy or daddy, but he loved making frequent stops on campus and grabbing a few bites to eat out of people's compost piles. And there was one tree on campus that was "his" tree. Here are just a few photos of him in his tree. I can't wait for Heaven where I can just cuddle with the little creature and give him a great big hug! That will be amazing!


7 comments:
Nice pictures, that is a cute cub. Ha...reminds me of an early children's book of mine "Are you my mama?"
"I can just cuddle with the little creature and give him a great big hug!"- Oh, that is where the term comes from- a great big "bear hug". Do wait for heaven.:) MOM
He is cute! I hope I will see a bear when I come to visit.
Un-bear-ably cute! Awwwww.
Being the bear expert in Philadelphia that I am... I say the look he/she is giving you in the middle picture is: "my momma says it's okay to eat you."
Awwww. More cute bears. That's what I love about BC! So close to all our wonderful animals. Glad you could finally get pics of one!
Post a Comment