During my excursions on the mountain, I must have gotten myself into poison ivy or poison oak because on Tuesday, I had developed small rash like bumps on my wrist. I smeared Benadryl cream on it to alleviate the rash. Not wanting to get white cream all over my clothes, I rolled plastic seran wrap around my wrist. When I got to class, my chemistry students kept asking why I had plastic wrap on my wrist. Joking with them, I told them it was a new fashion statement and then of course I explained why I had it on.
Yesterday when I got to class, I found almost half my class wearing seran wrap on their wrists. I guess they wanted to be a part of the new fashion! I laughed so hard! It totally made my day! Here are seven of the nine that had it on.

9 comments:
LOL! How funny. What neat kids.
Wow!! It's the guys! LOL I thought when you told me it was the girls. You are making an impression--for the guys to follow "the fashion".
I think you have truly found your calling. Love, MOM
That is funny, fall fashion...does anyone make orange wrap?
You are so loved and so popular!!
I'd be interested to see what next season's new look will be! =)
Whoa! Autumn...I almost started to question my senility...maybe its my soup. That is a nice profile picture you posted; is it a mirror image of the one on FB?
I don't know about everyone else but I am sooooo wearing plastic this week.
happy sabbath
My students say the fashion for next season will be aluminum foil... We'll see about that one!
lol,so nice
Post a Comment