Today was a first for me...Going motorcycle riding. Responding to my previous post that my car still has a drinking problem, a friend recommended a solution... get a motorcycle. He says they drink a lot less. Well, I haven't gone so far as to get a bike, but today I did go riding. It was my first experience and it was sooooo much fun! My friend Justin came down for the evening and took me riding so that I could see what it was like. I had a blast! So here are just a few photos that say I actually tried it!


Oh, btw, for those who are wondering about my visa situation, it still hasn't come yet. So I haven't left for Canada yet like I had planned to on Monday. But I am not complaining. It gives me more time to spend with my wonderful family! I will treasure all the moments I can get!
7 comments:
A - You have ridden with a Prosser = You have ridden with a pro.
Another mate of mine is waiting on her visa to arrive. I am sure that God has a pre-appointed time and when it does arrive, it will be perfect timing.
It's fun isn't it?! I hope you hung on for dear life. Anyways, I'm glad to hear about the visa situation. It must have happened that way for a reason. I am definitely planning on a trip out there, and I hope to add Alaska to it. God go with you as you drive the distance. Love ya!
Autumn - way cool! I told you, the next step is...
Be careful about who is accused :)
Many prayers with the soon to be trip!
Kendra, yes, Prosser's drive like pros...but after all I don't really have anything to compare it to considering I've never ridden with anyone else. But at least he brought me back safe and sound! That's what really matters!
Melanie, I did hang on--tight! We rode up to Lansing and back, so you can guarantee that on the interstate, I was holding on tight! I will definitely see if we can add Alaska to that trip!
Michael, yes, I know what the next step is. And I didn't accuse anyone...I was only "repeating" what had been told me. If that is an accusation, then I am hopeless. Note to self: never repeat something Michael told you or you will be accused of accusation!
At least you were just a passenger. I've heard so much about motorcycles and safety -- but with Autumn driving... yikes!!!
now, now, Michael, do you not trust my driving skills... I tell you, some people just need to realize that I actually did pass my driver's test (after the first time even! imagine that!)...and no, I didn't get my license out of a cracker-jax box. But I tell you what--if I ever do end up driving a motorcyle, I'll come to Illinois for a visit and then you can ride with me and see for yourself whether or not I am a safe driver... (that is if you live through it to tell about it :) haha!!)
hey, just thought i'd write you because i promised you i would. we'll miss you but at least you'll be going to canada. say hi to some moose for me.
Post a Comment