Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I still exist....!

**updated on Jun 24**

Hear ye, hear ye, O ye from the outside world! I know it has been forever since I posted, but I have a good excuse for that one! The internet access at Broadview Academy was annoying! Half the time my account didn't work, the other half the time I was connected to the student network which blocked a myriad of different sites including my blogsite, and then spattered somewhere in the middle of that was a crazy schedule that didn't allow for activities such as keeping the outside world up-to-date with the occurrences in the life of Autumn Osterman. And so, lo and behold, here is the latest in my life. I may have to post several along the way to get you all caught up, but at least here is a start...


First, here are a few photos of my students. One of the senior sponsors wasn't able to go with the seniors on their senior trip, so I was elected to fill their spot. It was great fun! We stayed at a really nice lodge at the Adventist camp in Wisconsin. The seniors had a lot of different activities planned for the three-day-get-away. I think the best was the water park! I had such a blast! I also enjoyed the Ripley's Believe It or Not museum there. There were some pretty crazy things in there! Ok, so here are the photos...





























Here are just a few other random photos of my Broadview days.



Some of my students








Dr. Siebold (my awesome principal), his wife Brenda, their son Fredy, and myself

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hey Autumn!!
I got the invite for the Xanga thing from you and so here I am checking out your blog. I use blogspot too, mine is http://chellerzz.blogspot.com I will link you on mine.
How are you these days? It's been so long since ARISe, eh? Well, I've got some pretty big news: me and Ivan are engaged and will be married on August 26th (this year)!!!! Well, I hope you're doing well, and I shall read a bit of your blog to see what's going on in your life these days.
Take care,
Rachelle~

Joelle said...

Hey!
Long time no... anything.
How's it going? I need to call you and your family one of these days (about wedding stuff). Keep forgetting to do so until it's too late your time though! Shame on me.
Anyway, with that promise, I WILL hopefully talk to one or more of you soon!
Miss you!